A suitable musical instrument with hours of practice can turn your child’s newfound skill into something more profound. Playing instruments is not just an additional talent, it can support the processes of speech, reading, and writing to evolve better.
It also helps to improve memory, increase coordination, and cultivate social skills. There are several musical instruments to choose from popular ones like guitar, piano, and flute to more exclusive choices like drums, violin, and bongo.
Given the number of choices, selecting the right instrument can be an overwhelming task.
So, if you are looking for the best musical instruments for your son to add a new set of skills to their life, this guide will help you!
Things to consider while selecting the musical instruments for your son
- Interest – Perhaps the most important thing is choosing the instrument your child is enthusiastic about.
- Age – Age is associated with height and strength, both of which need to be considered while choosing the instrument.
- Physical Strength – Some instruments are huge and heavy, thus requiring a lot of core and back strength. Improper handling of instruments like cello and drums can cause neck or back injuries as well.
- Height – Your son needs to be of a certain height to play specific instruments properly.
- Oral capabilities – Wind instruments require dominant oral abilities to create music. Though one can learn from practice, children with thin lips, uneven teeth, or braces might find it difficult at early ages.
- Maintenance – Every instrument needs regular maintenance from cleaning and tuning to replacing stings or corks; yearly adjustments are mandatory. Thus, it is another important factor to consider.
- Quality – Quality is another thing to consider before you buy a musical instrument online for your children.
- Finances – Some instruments are expensive and need regular adjustments as well, thus you must buy a musical instrument online after considering total yearly expenses.
Types of Instruments
Musical instruments are broadly classified as follows –
- Wind instruments – They use the vibration of air as a medium to produce sounds of varied intestines and pitches.
Wind instruments are further divided into –
- String instruments – These instruments produce sound through a network of strings that are plucked, struck, or rubbed against each other.
- Percussion instruments – One has to beat or scrap percussion instruments using a beater, hand, or another instrument to produce sound.
- Electronic instruments – Based on the principles of electronics, these instruments are infused with the latest technology and are incredibly versatile.
- Bass Synth
- Drum machine
- Piano keyboard
How to buy musical instruments online in easy steps?
- First, consider your child’s interest, age, budget, and other factors.
- Next, read this guide to learn about the different kinds of instruments and essential pointers that will help you choose the best instrument.
- Finally, buy the preferred musical instrument with amazing deals and offers.
Make sure to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for musical instruments for your children in India.
You can also get a range of musical instruments on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Mall.
The practical way to buy musical instruments online in India
The Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best musical instruments online in a hassle-free manner on no-cost EMIs.
The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred instrument without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
The ability to play an instrument is a wonderful skill that can be learned with continuous efforts and hours of practice. Children who get the opportunity to learn musical instruments can benefit a lot from this experience. Playing instruments can improve social skills, promote brain health, and increase coordination between your mind and organs.
But selecting the perfect musical instrument for your son is not as easy as it may seem. With several options readily available, it can be a daunting task. There are also a lot of factors to be considered before you make your decision. After all, the instrument you choose can change the life of your children.