Due to their unique clinical services, both athenaHealth EMR Software and eClinicalWorks EMR Software are widely used as EMR/EHR solutions in the healthcare industry. Customers, however, are often at a loss as to which of these two pioneering options to select for their healthcare settings. Therefore, when you’re starting to identify your healthcare targets and demands from an EHR/EMR platform, these criteria will also help you tremendously in narrowing down your option between athenaHealth vs eClinicalWorks.
We examine the variations between eClinicalWorks vs athenaHealth with the aim of helping you in making the best decision possible on the software for your medical practice.
AthenaHealth EMR Software:
The virtualized platform and unified structure of the athenaHealth EMR Software are two of its most noticeable characteristics. Features include patient record keeping, appointment scheduling, billing and revenue management, and collaborative care plans with other medical staff.
The athenaHealth EMR Software helps clinicians get better information for patient consultations by surfacing real-time data viewpoints from a community of 135,000+ physicians. The initiative allows the seamless sharing of patient health files by connecting to public healthcare data exchange frameworks such as Carequality and CommonWell.
The athenaHealth EMR Software was developed with various specialties in mind, including nephrology, urology, and others. Furthermore, the program contains a number of features that may be altered to suit the needs of every given field better. Patients have safe and easy access to their health records, test results, and electronic prescriptions using the patient portal. Radiology, labs, and pharmacies are just some departments that can receive and send data to and from athenaHealth EMR Software. Care management and coordination as a whole benefit from athenaHealth features.
eClinicalWorks EMR Software:
The eClinicalWorks EMR Software is used by over a million medical professionals worldwide because of its extensive tools for patient interactions and practice management. For many back-office duties in the medical industry, including patient scheduling, billing, and data analysis, medical facilities use eClinicalWorks EMR Software.
By facilitating up-to-date medical charts and documentation, eClinicalWorks EMR Software dispenses with the necessity for antiquated administration practices. eClinicalWorks Software’s proven ability to improve a healthcare organization’s bottom line and the experience their patients have there has led to a rise in its use.
As a result of its intuitive interface and extensive feature set, eClinicalWorks EMR Software is a top pick among healthcare professionals in the market for new software.
eClinicalWorks EMR Software is a great pick for primary care offices since it manages clinical records, health reports, scheduling, online prescriptions, and digital clinical documentation. It is most useful in primary care settings, but its ability to coordinate care across specialties and facilitate communication between doctors is also valuable in specialized care settings.
AthenaHealth vs eClinicalWorks EMR Advantages:
Advantages of AthenaHealth EMR Software:
- Of the many great things about athenaHealth, its patient portal consistently gets the most praise. Built-in features aren’t all that athenaHealth EMR Software has to offer. Therefore they also supply a wide variety of customizable alternatives. The user-friendly patient site provides a wide range of configuration settings.
- The flexible and user-friendly layout of athenaHealth EMR Software ultimately aids practitioners in successfully carrying out clinical operations. Medical professionals now have easier access to patient information, record keeping, and related services.
- athenaHealth reviews frequently highlight the software’s ease of processing claims as a significant plus point. The athenaHealth Software ensures that administrative personnel and patients can process claims accurately. Customers find this one of the most exciting aspects of athenaHealth EMR Software due to its efficacy and dependability.
- Customers of the athenaHealth EMR Software can gain access to their medical records digitally from any location using online services and mobile devices. A viable alternative, athenaHealth EMR Software combines the strength of standard desktop features with the efficiency of mobile solutions. athenaHealth EMR Software is the market leader in clinical solutions thanks to the flexibility and usability of its cloud server and smartphone app.
Advantages of eClinicalWorks EMR Software:
- With the enhanced patient portal in eClinicalWorks EMR Software, patients can quickly contact their doctors digitally and gain access to their health records, including prescriptions, test results, billing information, and more. As a result, patient participation and satisfaction increase.
- Patients can arrange to speak with their doctors online, regardless of where they happen to be located, thanks to the telemedicine capabilities included in eClinicalWorks EMR. The Healow Virtual Room links users to doctors and nurses worldwide for medical advice and assistance.
- eClinicalWorks EMR Software simplifies monitoring because of its tight coupling with the billing and practice management package. The numerous eClinicalWorks reviews have been raving about how much time and effort this feature will save a medical facility.
- Clinical decision support capabilities in eClinicalWorks EMR Software can help doctors make evidence-based judgments concerning urgent care. This makes it easier to handle difficult choices in the clinic.
- There are tools in eClinicalWorks EMR Software that allow clinicians to keep an eye on their patient bases and provide better treatment overall.
AthenaHealth vs eClinicalWorks Pricing:
Because athenaHealth pricing is not publicly accessible, customers have hinted that monthly subscriptions will start at around $140. Users have indicated that the price is too high for their budgets, particularly in less resource-rich environments like private practices. Talking to the provider directly is the best way to get an accurate cost quote. Moreover, an athenaHealth demo can be provided by the provider upon request.
eClinicalWorks has three plans available, ranging from $499 to $599 per participant. Several variables affect the cost of eClinicalWorks, such as the user base, the packages selected, the features activated, and the degree of customization and integration.
AthenaHealth vs eClinicalWorks Reviews:
Users have given athenaHealth rave ratings, complementing its user-friendliness and robust feature set. Users also liked that its tools helped speed up the revenue cycle.
Several eClinicalWorks reviews have given the software higher remarks for its helpful features. The extensive capabilities, praise its simplicity and speed in patient note filling, data auto-population, billing code assignment, message management, and electronic prescriptions.